Sunday 15 July 2007

Just to start off!

Hi I'm Pat, Patbretagne. I live with Noëlle in a little village in the west of France in the county of Finistère.

We both adore our life, our families, house, garden (big) and of course Ancient Agriculture.

Tractors and their ancillary machines are a lifeline to sanity in our world of rushing and haste. We collect interesting old tractors, at present the count is 14.
French, Le Percheron, Renault D30, Renault YL Vigneron of 1936, Société Française 201 semi diesel and a French built Super Farmall Cub.
American, Farmall Cub, Allis Chalmers B.
German, Lanz John-Deere 2816, Lanz 2416, Lanz 5506, Fendt F25 and Fahr D15.
English, Fordson E27N (High Major), Nuffield U60.

We have numerous other machines, engines etc. but we will go into that as this blog builds itself.

Look forward to meeting some of you as time gets on,

Pat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI PAT & NOELLE! I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOGS! AND YOU KNOW THAT I WILL SUBSCRIBE TO KEEP UP WITH YOU 2! IT'S BEEN HOT HERE, 106 UP TO 118! DRY! SO DRY WE HAVE 8 FIRES GOING IN OUR STATE RIGHT NOW! I'LL HAVE TO SEND YOU SOME PHOTOS! SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH FAMILY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN, BUT I PROMISE TO WRITE AND CATCH YOU UP ON ME! :)
LOVE & HUGS TO YOU BOTH! ~ PATTI

Patbretagne said...

Patti, Thanks for your kind comments, sorry that we have not had much time to post either on the web site nor the blog, however I have just been made redundant and I will have a lot more time to get back in touch with old friends and get to work on our sites etc.
We have still our tractors and a couple of weeks ago I bought a boat for 100€uros, 4.1 metres long 1.3m wide with a small engine inboard. Perhaps I will make this my next blog, please do get back in touch, with love to you from Pat and Noëlle. PS I am to be a grandad in December, NoNo is already some 2 years.